Flourishing, profitable businesses and new jobs in Koillismaa
Tämä on Naturpolis
Naturpolis Oy is a regional development agency, providing support, advice and collaborative networks for both start-ups and existing companies in the Koillismaa area. Our core expertise lies in recognizing the unique strengths of the region, therefore allowing us to provide the businesses all the right tools to harness these opportunities for their own growth.
Our aim is to support the regional economic growth by
- coordinating efficient strategies for the regional business incentives, including projects, and welcoming new businesses to the region
- promoting the marketing, recognizability and distinction of the locally manufactured goods, designs and services
- implementing the principles of circular economy and promoting smart use of regional material side streams
- facilitating the formation of business ecosystems and hubs, and sharing our expert knowledge regarding the potential markets and business opportunities
- running versatile business, R&D and research projects that aim to benefit local businesses, and
- coordinating recruitment programs for local and international skilled work force and promoting the infrastructure for distance working solutions
Naturpolis Oy is a joint venture owned by the City of Kuusamo and Taivalkoski municipality, with offices in both Kuusamo and Taivalkoski. Our staff consists of professionals in the fields of business development and financing, project management, and various other business sectors.
We are part of the network of SEKES – Finnish Association of Development Agencies.